PS 3080 Philosophical Psychology
Evolution: Study Questions
M. Zanker, email@example.com
- Summarise the key elements of Darwin’s theory of evolution
- Critically discuss the scientific debate between Owen and
- What is the crucial difference between Lamarck’s and
Darwin’s theory of evolution?
- What are analogous and homologous developments in evolution?
- Describe the advantage of sexual reproduction in evolutionary
- Discuss how altruism can evolve in biological systems
- Summarise the different levels of selection
- What is the major conceptual step of inclusive fitness?
- Describe the major claims of Evolutionary Psychology
- What is meant by an evolved psychological mechanism?
- What are the main aspects of sexual selection humans?
- Assess critically the evidence for men’s preferences
of mating partners
back to PS3080
EVOLUTION index page
last update 10/11/2003
Johannes M. Zanker